RTCMS is a platform designed to meet the needs of any customer; from single-site to multi-sites, industrial to commercial buildings looking for a simple and effective way to report on electrical power and facilities consumption with the intention to optimize operation costs, to benchmark sites, follow by distribution of analysed reports.
Sustainability and power optimization.
- We identify areas for continuous improvement and manage operation expenses
- Manage and benchmark to achieve competitiveness
- Adapt and comply to government regulations
- Carbon footprint reduction, improve corporate image and social responsibility
Features and Benefits : Convert the invisible to visible
- RTCMS deliver effective decisions on facilities and power consumption.
- The remote management services indicate areas that require further review into facilities and power consumption patterns and any abnormalities.
Benchmark load demand KPI’s, consumption and historical trends
- Benchmarking load data allow customers to monitor progress towards their load demand goals.
- Benchmarking sites allow companies to identify poor performers in their portfolio, and discover the root cause to improve performance.
RTCFMS - Real Time Cloud Facilities Management System
Solutions Overview – Local Set Up
Solutions Overview – Cloud Server
Load and Energy Profile:
- Energy Usage Comparison – Single site or Multi-site
- Energy Usage by Phase
Sensors and Environment:
- Indoor and outdoor Humidity
- Indoor and outdoor Temperature
- Indoor and outdoor Temperature and Humidity Profile
- Average movement per minute
- Current Hour Maximum value
- Heat index
- Light levels
- Solar energy generated,
- power imported,
- power exported.
- Energy consumed,
- Voltage (Main)
- Voltage (Solar)
- Power distribution
Conventional Method vs RTCFMS
RPMS - Remote Power Management Services
Sample Case Studies
- Improper start-up sequence
- SOP & corrective action to prevent similar issue to repeat
- Abnormal activities / Usage during midnight
- Investigations to be taken
- Sudden demand/ kW surge detection
- Analysis to be conducted